Giada De Laurentiis
hoursLunch, Daily 11am - 3:30pm
Dinner, Sunday - Thursday 5pm - 10:30pm
Dinner, Friday - Saturday 5pm - 11pm
Lounge, Daily 5pm - midnight
For groups of 8 or more, please call 866-733-5827
Giada - The Restaurant
Italian food lovers can rejoice: Emmy-Award winning celebrity chef Giada De Laurentiis has opened her first-ever restaurant, GIADA inside The Cromwell.
This charming Las Vegas restaurant welcomes diners with warm colors, comfortable furniture and natural lighting thanks to the restaurant’s huge retractable windows. Guests can eat in the dining room, lounge or on the outdoor patio, boasting breathtaking views of the Bellagio fountains and Caesars Palace.
The menu consists of Italian cuisine with refreshing, Californian influences. Menu items include lemon spaghetti, chicken cacciatore, marsala herb chicken meatballs, rosemary focaccia and lemon flatbread and vegetable Bolognese rigatoni. GIADA adds a lighter touch to her dishes, all while staying true to classic Italian recipes.
There are also family-style options, along with vegan and gluten-free choices. Desserts, like the lemon ricotta cookies and sorbets, serve as the perfect ending.
Guests can watch chefs prepare fresh pasta, bread and desserts from the open kitchen. The delightful scents of freshly baked meals are sure to entice the senses. GIADA also features an antipasto station, a first for Italian eateries on the Strip.
Located on The Cromwell’s second story level, GIADA seats 260 guests and offer a private dining room for large parties.
- Don't skip the bread basket filled with home-made focaccia, lemon thyme flatbread and parmesan breadsticks.
- For a prime view of the Fountains of Bellagio show, ask for a window table on the terrace.
- Vegan, gluten-free or dairy-free? Not a problem, just let your server know and they'll guide you through the menu options or whip you up something special, house-made gluten-free pasta included!
- Make sure to take a "selfie" on your way out in the Giada photo booth. Photos upload directly to Facebook and Twitter, or you can print out a photo strip to take home.
- Can’t decide what to order? Try the tasting menu for multi-course bites of all her specialties.
- Her personal spice presentation contains flavors such as lemon, sea salt, chili powder and basil to custom season your dishes.
GET MORE DISH ON GIADA AT THE CROMWELL:
- Giada At All Tastes: From Vegan To Carnivore, What To Order At This Las Vegas Restaurant
- Time To Dish: 12 New Tidbits We Learned About Giada At The Cromwell
- The Next Vegas Star: Giada De Laurentiis’ First Restaurant Set For May Opening
- First Sneak Peek at Giada’s New Vegas Restaurant Inside The Cromwell
- Q&A: Giada De Laurentiis Dishes Exclusive Details On Her Upcoming Las Vegas Strip Restaurant
- Giada De Laurentiis Serves A Taste Of Her Vegas Menu At Sundance Charity Dinner
Giada at The Cromwell
Marinated mushrooms with toasted almonds
Parmeggiano Reggiano and prosciutto
Chicken marsala meatballs
Marinated calamari salad
Citrus marinated olives
Oyster Crudo with prosecco mignonette
Prosciutto, bresaola, mortadella and calebrese